jueves, 16 de marzo de 2017

📂 F A C I L I T A T O R

Welcome again! 🎆
Hi archilearners , I am Maria Del Mar and  this week I will be the Facilitator but not the boss of the Architeachers, as we don't need a single faciliatator, that is, all of us share this role individually.
Anyway, this week we were asked to do a kind of comic where we would capture the evolution suffered by the key concepts we have already studied till now throughout the different tasks.
From my point of view, the organization and structure of the task is the most important aspect, as well as, it turns out to be sometimes difficult to achieve efficiently.

This week was a bit mess, as we have plenty of problems to edit the photos we were supposed to include in  the sketch of our comic. But unleast we were able to do it using other editor. However, we were all very nervous because of this little problem.
Apart from the feelings and the development of the task, I want to make a little reflection to think about this week and use it for improve and be more efficient.
I have already mentioned that in our case there is no a single faciliator of the task, but indeed I consider a good idea to give more importance to the facilitator and, in any case, pay attention all the time to her instructions. In my case, I don't feel priviledge at all because I can't organise all the work, as there are many problems with time and resources.
In any case, we all divided the work in this way:

CHOOSING THE TYPE OF COMIC: BEFORE AND AFTER

THINK ABOUT THE MAIN IDEAS WE WANT TO PUT IN THE DIFFERENT SKETCHS

TAKE THE PHOTOS 

 EDIT THE PHOTOS (EFFECTS + COLLAGE + BUBBLES)

PRINT THEM


To sum up, I want to stan out the importance of time and the knowledge about our abilities and capabilities to take pride of them. Also, we are not going to forget to pay attention to our weaknesses.
Nevertheless, I think that this week was not awful at all because at the end we were able to present perfectly the task as we solved the problems immediately. 

I'm very proud of you arhiteachers, we are a great team!
WELL DONE!❤


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario