viernes, 24 de febrero de 2017

📈 A N A L Y S T


Hi ArchiLearners!! 🙋🔨
My name is Carmen Albaladejo and this week I am the analyst of Architeachers.To my mind, this is a really important role because you have to assess your mates, so you have an important responsibility. Moreover, not only you have to be honest with them, also you have to be honest with yourself which, in some cases, it is a little bit difficult but I am going to try to do my best.

Firstly, we were not really involved with the task because we did not like too much the topic but also because we had not really focused on what the task was about. At the beginning, we believed that the task was focused on Geography so our first impression was : "this task will be so boring"," I do not like the topic" and so on. Fortunately, Rajae, one of the ArchiTeachers, studied this course last year and she helped us to see the task with a different point of view. She explained to us how Media are not neutral using different examples, such as how Spaniards see Romanization and how Moroccans see it? It was on this moment when we understood the objective of the task and we started thinking on possibles ways to resolve it. So, I consider that to have a person who has experience in this course was really helpful to us in order to guide us for solving the task.

Probably, the best part of this activity has been to realize that "Media are not neutral" it means that lots of things that surround us not show the reality as it is actually. Starting with the flashcards that the kindergarten´s teacher use so as to teach you the animals to advertisements of McDonald's.

Maybe, the worst part of this task is that was really difficult to do it in a creative way, so we did not use scissors, glue,cardboards and so on.😌

To sum up, I want to say that all of the components of the group have worked really hard and they also did their best. Moreover, I need to say that we are a really organized and engaged group and I would like that this good vibes continue until the end of the course. On the other hand, I wanted to say that we worked all together even though each of us has her own role because we believed that working on that way we will get better results.


So, ArchiLearners we are waiting for you here next week. I hope you have enjoyed this post.😊

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario