viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

📁 F A C I L I T A T O R

Hi everyone, I am Mª Ángeles Alonso and I am the Facilitator of this week. Hope you enjoy it ☝.

This has been my second time being the Facilitator.

On monday, after Linda's explanation, we divided up the different roles. And in the practice hour we read the Spanish document and thought about how to do this task. Fnally, we decided to make a stop motion made by cropped drawings. Later on, we divided those drawings in order to do the job faster the next day.

In this day, Aguili Rajae draw a baby, 3 books and an old man; Carmen Albaladejo draw 10 students and 2 teachers; Carmen Díaz draw a teacher and 2 hearts; María del Mar Fernández draw a fish, a monkey and a bubble; Dolores Minín draw a local government, food, a small bus, a computer and money; Mª Ángela Viudez draw a piggy bank, money, a cross, a father and a bubble; and, me, Mª Ángeles Alonso draw a big school bus and a bus stop sign.

On Tuesday we reserve a cubicle in the library and we stayed all the evening there making the photos for the stop motion and the staging. 




As always, all of us have worked as facilitators because we have too much iniciative and this is because I am so grateful with this amazing group.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario