viernes, 28 de abril de 2017

📈 A N A L Y S T

Hi everyone! My name is Mª Ángeles Alonso and I am the analyst of the week. Hope you enjoy it! ☝

This has been my second time being the analyst. Nevertheless, I am so happy with my group as the first time.

The best part of the task was on Wednesday, because all of my classmates did a brillant presentation and most of them give us presents and food. 🍪🍬🍭😋 I think that all of them have a great originality. Also, the best part of the task was, as our teacher Linda said, the comfort feeling when the stars were talking in front of the whole class.

The worst part of the task, was after the presentations and this was about a remark that our teacher Linda said too, about the current politics. In our presentations we said current problems with some solutions for them. But the sad reality was that we were talking about questions that should be answer by the politics, not by students feeling that their future is not insured. This made me feel sad and powerless... 😔

The best part of the week was on Wednesday too, when we were making a mindmap and after that we made the murals and the rest of the decoration. We were laughing at the same time that we were working. And it was the first time that we finish early.

The worst moment of the week is the same than the worst moment of the task because there is not another worst moment.

What I have learned with this task are the different types of leadership and the main differences and similarities among them.

As a group we always work very well and that's because we always do a coordinate work. Also, all of us have great ideas and we know how to deal with brainstorms. 💭💭

Summing up, I agree with this wonderful group but the most important is that we need a change, because the ideas presented in class, as I have said, are only ideas, not facts. 👷👷💪💪

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario