jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

🌟 S T A R

Hi guys, welcome back to our blog my name is Mª del Mar Fernández and this week I am the Star for the leadership task.

🌟 

This week was nice at the beginning because the task was very entertaining and we have enjoyed it a lot the process and, at the same time, we learnt a lot.

From my real point of view, I want to remark that I am not very proud of me this week because  I didn't achieve my goals at all.

It is true that I am very demaning with my own and this doesn't mean always success, but I tried to do my best as much as I can but different factors conditioned me. Some of those factors are that there was a time limit, I should be clear trying not to speak very fast and resouluted.

https://pixabay.com/photo-1288346/

In all the stories we can find different anecdotes and, despite my feeling of unsuccessful, I think that this is the real life and some times we also have to be brave and be able to face any situation, also if it is bad because errors contributes to evolution and improvement.
https://pixabay.com/photo-2108032/

So, to sum up I recognize that I could have done my speech better but I felt very nervous.

Also, I have to add that this experience also has a positive part. Again I realized that improvisation is my virtue, not only for School Organization, also for my daily life. Moreover, this task is only a short-term goal and I will take into account, obviously, but I will be more focused onn long-term goals.


Apart from that, I was really anxious to do my speech and I really feel important in that moment.
Thanks to all the class that favour to the familiar environment but specially to my architeachers who always support me.
https://pixabay.com/photo-2009195/


So, as a singer said:

"NEVER A FAILURE,

ALWAYS A LESSON" 

― Rihanna

See you in the next task!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario