viernes, 3 de marzo de 2017

🌟 S T A R

Hi, ArchiLearners!!🙋
My name is Carmen Albaladejo and this week I am ArchiTeachers´star 🌟. As we do every weeek, on Monday we distribute the roles and I was very lucky 🙈because I chose the star´s paper. But once I have chosen the paper I realized that it was a good task to be the star because you could choose the topic which you are going to talk about and this makes me feel more comfortable and relax, but not too much.
We decided to talk about the Digestion process because all of us wanted to explain a topic related with science and it seemed easy and interesting at the same time.
The "great day" came, it is Wednesday again so I have to do my presentation in front of the WHOLE class in only 4 minutes⌛so it was quiet difficult to do a good explanation in this time. At the beginning I was really nervous because I am not used to talking in front of a lot of people but my nerver got bigger when my time arrived.🕐
Once I was in front of the class I was able to control my nerves and explained to them the "Digestive System". I was really thankful with my classmates because they were smiling to me and I feel that they paid attention to my explanation. Moreover, I feel really proud with the others members of my group said to me that I have done a good work.
So, my experience as ArchiTeachers´star 🌟has been better than I expected.

I hope you have enjoyed the post and we are waiting to you here next week. Have a nice weekend, ArchiLearners!!🔨😊


If you want to see our presentation you have to read our post called "THE TASK".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario