miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

📁 F A C I L I T A T O R

My name is MªAngela and I am the facilitator of this week.
In my opinion, dividing the job this week had not been so difficult.

On Monday, Linda explained the things we had to do during this task. The task was to read 2 documents that comprised 5 types of connections and relationships. Then we had to understand these types of relationships within the classroom, and then create a roleplaying for each of them, in which that relationship was represented.

On Tuesday afternoon, we met and the work was divided. Each person had to read a part, Carmen Albaladejo and Dolores did their work together and Mª del Mar and me, too. Couples are responsible for making the jobs more complicated. Then, we put in common all the ideas of theory about connections, and later we explained our role-playing that each one had create, they all were so creative! We work very hard.

On Wednesday our teacher explained her fantastic idea, I was very happy. She divided us into 5 groups (to work on each one a different connection) in all groups there should be members of all groups. When the groups were made, each star was to record a video. The star was the editor. 
Here you have the video we did https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYNfjhuRfUQ
Next week we will see the rest of the videos that we did during the class.

Obviously, being a facilitator is not an easy role, but I did not find it complicated, but I'm sure that without the help of the rest of my Architeachers I would have considered it so difficult. Thanks girls for collaborating, great job!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario