viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

📈 A N A L Y S T



This week we had a  little approach on the complexity of school, we had to read the document about it as well as to find a new which has a relationship with a specific type of complexity. Honestly very abstract ideas, which gives you  while you are reading a feeling like "Really? i am understanding properly?"  which are not meaningful to us  until we experience it somehow.

After reading the theory from which we do not understand the real message that the writer wanted to transmit, i thing everyone understood something according to his experiences, background, beliefs, language... we had to put it in common in order to make a newspaper , well we have to point out this process, why? because of these reasons we were not able to make the newspaper at time:

1. The lack of communication: We did not communicate each other in order to distribute us in six  groups, it is really unbelievable at this ages and we can not organize ourselves without the help of a third person : is that the human nature?  we need someone to be organized as a group? or they did not teach us to organize ourselves as a group??  I need to point out the fact we are used to a have a teacher giving us orders we have to follow, years ago i did not thought about it even nobody told me that, i just accepted that because i thought "It should be like this, what the teacher does he is right". But since i had to work in this strategy i realized the importance of the organization as a group at all  the levels: leaders, administrators, teachers, students, parents... we all live in society with people so we need this competence to survive. Moreover, this competence implies the communicative competence, the communication is the complex web that keeps us joined together.

For me communication is the difficult thing and the most important while working in groups. Well thanks to Allah, i listen, i see, i talk... but this does not mean i am communicating. I am saying that, when sometimes we talk to someone, we feel good when we talk," o my God! he is listening to me!"(we think).But how much we care about interactions, he is understanding me? If not. i should ignore that? or to make it explicit and to look for another simple way to explain it?

I think we are so interested in expressing ourselves that we do not care about the others, their thoughts , feelings, ideas...we need strategy for that! Personally this week i felt proud of my group while editing the newspaper, because at least we talked and we had the helpful spirit, but for the next time i hope no to let this thought to control my mind " How happy i am , i am talking and they are listening to mee!!! i am saying something important ,that's all i did my job" but i want to think" They are hearing to me?, how i can make sure they got my idea, how i should to express myself" I am really amazed by these thoughts they come to my mind, i never thought that reflecting about this stuff will be useful. (Please if you had similar experience comment this post! Tell me , i am the only lady who thought about it).

2. Who we are?: We did not know each other properly, for me at least it was the first time doing something (the newspaper) in common with my great mates , i did not even their names and while working i needed to know them, i felt curiosity but we did not have time to do it, i do not know if someone will dare to ask without a pretext of common work. I thing it is crucial to know each other in order we can work , why i am saying that? because my group of the second year, we work together 10 timed better and more effective...the question is ,  why? because i know them, i feel like in my home when i am with them, they know my personality, my thinking, expression, me as well i know them. For that reason we understand each other, i hope to do the same with my mates in organization.

3. Lack of social abilities: the problem is that since we are in school we learn how to work individually but we do not learn how to make our mates work as well. For sure, keep it in mind, for sure all people are not going to work the same in a group , not becase someone is doing effort more that others but the fact is we do not have strategies to help our mates who are blocked  to work, and then we think that they are irresponsible persons as a consequence we lose touch with them and we work individually complaining all the time( what do you thing? please comment, i am interested in your perspective).I just wonder, how we can make all the member of a group interested in the work and they feel an important part of the group. I just wonder, there is a science which teach us how to motivate our mates to be  a part of the group? We just complain about " I worked the most, it is not fair that at the end we have the same mark! " But the problem is in us not in them, in order to be aware of that we should put ourselves under a microscope in order to change ourselves to offer a positive environment for others so they can work in their way as a part of the group. Why ? very simple, because we can control our behavior but not others.

Click here to see the newspaper we did.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario