miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017

📷 J O U R N A L I S T

Hello everyone! 👋🏽 I am MªÁngela and here I am here another week more to talk you about the task that my partners and I have done it during this week with the same enthusiasm as always, we hope you like it! 
During this week I have been the journalist of my group, and to do that role I have taken photos to the works that we have been doing.
On Friday, our teacher Linda uploaded to the virtual classroom of our university the documents we necessarily have to read and know to do the task. 
On Monday she explained what we have to do, to us and to the rest of the class.
When we understood perfectly what we had to do we started to work. 🔨
We divided our work among the 7 participant of our group. On Monday afternoon we each did our part at home. 
On Wednesday morning we all meet to explained the rest of the group our part so we can understand and know the work.
During the class we distributed our 2 ours into make a newspaper. One member of each group should do a different complexity. 
We didn´t have time to expose it, so on Monday the stars will expose it. 
On Monday I will complete this section with more photographs. 





Here you have some pictures about the seventh task!


 
 



Have a good weekend, and see you on Friday archilearners! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario