viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

🌟 S T A R

Hi everyone, I am Mª Ángeles Alonso and I am the Star of this week. Hope you enjoy it ☝.

This has been my second time being the Star, but is has not been as my first time.

At first I prepared a paper with all the news of Architeachers' group because we thought that I (as a Star) would have to explain it to the rest of the groups. But it was utterly different, because each member of the group had to work with other members of other groups. 👷⭐🐟✨💮...

Unfortunatly, we thoght that 2 hours would be enough for doing a newspaper with all the news related to "emerging knowledge through connections".

In this task, the two Stars🌟🌟 of the working group had to be like the facilitators too. According to my experience, each member of this group explained me his/her new and then I wrote it in my laptop (in Spanish) and when I had all the news, we started translating into English. But when we finish it there was no more time so, I had to finish the newspaper at home.

Our first mistake was that no everyone had a laptop so, we did not take account that if we use Drive appllication, we could work faster because each one could wrote in English their new and then explain orally to the rest of the group. 😵

The second mistake was not our (my group) fault, and the problem was that not all the members of the groups came to class so, we had to wait for some members to came to our group in order to listen his/her new.

But here is the newspaper 💪📰📰:

https://issuu.com/architeach3/docs/periodico

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario