viernes, 24 de marzo de 2017

📂 F A C I L I T A T O R


Hi workers! 🔨I am Carmen Díaz 👷and this week I am the facilitator.
As always, I must say that my group members are really hard working people, so we are all always thinking in ways of working which avoid losing time 📚. And every architeacher thinks, give opinions and ideas, so I was not a real boss, we are all bosses.
After hearing every idea we chose the best one!👇
Despite knowing our task Friday afternoon or Saturday morning, some of us stayed on Friday a few minutes to talk about the roles of the task, because we had a little problem; Dolores told us that she could not stay with us on Tuesday, so we decided that she will be the joker.
We more or less decided which role will do everyone.

When we knew the task, we decided that as we needed to find six news and we are seven, Dolores would be in charge of reading the document “The Complexity of Schools” and then she will make us a summary in order to work faster on Monday. She read and made a summary instead of searching for news.
So, Dolores brought the summary and we divided the chapters with a raffle, one chapter for everyone except Dolores. Moreover, each of us (except Dolores), read again their part in the document and search for news related to it.
We decided that we were not going to stay in University for doing this task because it was not necessary.
Afterwards, each of us will put the link of our news and a little summary for us so we can understand it, and then the relationship with the document. So, with only reading the summary we could understand everything easily and quick.
Next day, in class, everyone explained their news to the rest of our group (just in case 😅)
Finally, we all knew every news and the relationship with the document, so we worked hard in an easy and faster way.💪🙌

 Personally, I think that this role really fits me, because I am always trying to think in new ways of doing things, and I always try to help everyone who needs an explanation or my help. I consider myself a person with character, so I enjoy leading people and it is something that I do unconsciously (give suggestions and ideas, or tell them how they could improve something, or things like that but always with tact and in a positive way). 😅 So, I could consider myself a constant facilitator 😎. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario