jueves, 23 de marzo de 2017

📃C U R A TO R


Hi guys, my name is Maria del Mar Fernández and this week I will be the:


This week I was very excited because I didn't not experience already this role unlike the role of Facilitator. Moreover, I love this role because by the time I discover new sources of information, I contribute to avoid plagiarism. From my point of view, plagiarism is a very serious fact that should be more policed from the beginning of the secondary education.
In my case, I always try to do my best and I love when people recognize and congratulate me whenever I do something, independently if it is wrong or right, and for this issue I would love if people who inspire themselves or even use something literally of my work quote me.
Regarding to this week, it was very easy for me to find all the quotes and then make the conceptual map, so I felt very comfortable performing this role.

This is how the entire conceptual map looks  which includes all the references used till now.



Concretely my part as a curator: 


On the hand, I was in the editorial nº 5 with Marta and Marina from Starfish, Jose from Fishers in the River, Irene from Spacers, Paula from FlowerPower, Emma and Clara from Spiky Teachers, Maria from Wildcats, Andrea from Superstars and Mitchy from Ladies and Gentlemen. We were asked to do a newspaper, as the rest of the editorials, and I have to recognized that we worked very well as we finished the work on time despite the problem to upload it to the web 2.0. 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario