jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

📃 C U R A TO R

Hi, Architeachers! My name is Mª del Mar and today is my last day writing in this blog as a curator because finally this course is almost finished.

I remember at the beginning when I started this course and I felt that my life will end in few days because I would probably die with the amount of work demanded by Linda. 

I am very proud of me, actually, because thanks to the team and my big effort I was able to reach all my goals regarding to this course but also talking about personal ones. I proposed to myself trying to be more patient, and finally I got it.

It is obviously that the worst part of this course was the amount of work, but life is too short for living focusing on the bad things, so I want to remark that the best part of this course is that I can realize how important is to manage the time and not to waste it. I stand this aspect because sometimes we doesn't value it as we should. 

Other amazing thing that I love from this course is they of working. It is true that the tasks require lots of time to develop them but, what about knowledge?. This way of working and studying is lovely and effective in terms of knowledge at least from my point of view.

Now it is time for studying at a sprint.
Nothing more to say, thanks architeachers. 
See you! ♥


Here you see our references of the task 11

1 comentario:

  1. Heeey my greaat youtuber, it is so amazing to have an opportunity to know you, you are very kind and besides you deal very well with technology!

    ResponderEliminar