viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

📁 F A C I L I T A T O R

Hi everyone!!🙋🙋
My name is Carmen Albaladejo and during this week I have been the ArchiTeachers´facilitator. The truth is that this week we do not have too much work to do because on Monday it was celebrated the Worker´s Day and we did not have classes so then we did not  have to present any task  on  Wednesday 🎉🎉🎊🎊. Thanks to that we can have enjoyed a relaxing week in which we have charged  energy to the last weeks for this course and to the last weeks of our first years at the University. We can more and more close to be TEACHERS.💪
The only thing that I have done as a real facilitator this week has been to organize and allocate the roles to each one of the group for this week and the following one.

Bye, ArchiLearners!! This has been my last post as facilitator I hope you have enjoyed a lot and do not forget that as ArchiLearners we are building our future day by day, brick by brick. 👷

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario