miércoles, 3 de mayo de 2017

📷 J O U R N A L I S T

Welcome back to our blog! 👋
I am Mª del Mar and this week I am the journalist.

📷 

This week was a bit strange and short, from my point of view, because we weren't asked for doing any task on Monday. As a result, the week started a bit relaxed and we only met on tuesday for revising the tasks we will use for our e-Portfolio.
😥
On wednesday, Linda comes to the class and show us a video of her explaining what is personal learning environment. After that, from each group, we were asked to choose 2 or 3 members for creating their PLE and I have to say that it was very entertaining.



I was one of the people chosen for doing it. Thanks to it, I was able to concern myself a bit more how important are the rechnologies in my life and its uses but it is a bit complicated.
Here you can see my own PLE where I wrote about my applications, where I use them, a bit of reflexion, somes of my lacks and why they are useful for me:

https://www.thinglink.com/scene/916265113424494595

Actually, this week worked very well and I hope the following weeks work like this one. 
Hope you enjoy it!
SEE YOU SOON ARCHILEARNERS!𐇖

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario