viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017

📂 F A C I L I T A T O R



Hi everyone!!🙋 

My name is Carmen Albaladejo and this week I have been the facilitator of ArchiTeachers. 
In this first week I have been helped by my mates because at the beginning we were not sure about the task that involved each role. On the other hand, all of the members of the group are proactive so I do not needed to mandate a particular task to each of them.
During this week we prepared a task which consisted in thinking about five concepts related with education and once we had decided them, we selected photos from internet and we took our own photographs in order to represent these concepts; this is what we know as Conceptual Photography.


You can visit our post called " THE TASK" to see our work.

THANKS AND WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU NEXT WEEK.😊

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario