viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017

🌟 S T A R


Hey guys!
My name is Maria del Mar and this is week I'm going to be your super STAR 😊.
At the beginning, I thought that I would have to do a typical school exposition, so we made a Power Point and, also, printed our amazing pieces of art. Why a Power Point?, as it is very difficult to show a paper to the whole class, we considered a great idea to made a Power Point in order to make easier the exposition and, at the same time, the photos would be in the student's hands.
Nevertheless, there was a change and we have to recreate a real art gallery and, as I am the Star this week,  I had to stay next to my exposition to receive those people interested in it.
Linda gave us instructions to explain how the groups would rotate using our left hand as a point of reference.
Apart from joking , there were two groups who visited our art exposition. They had to guess the possible tittle of the masterpieces taking into account what they feel or the photographs transmit them. Then, they have to use a post-it where their suggestion should be written.

After the tour by the other expositions, my moment to shine like a proper star, arrived. At this time, I became a bit nervous but nothing excessive, as I have lots of loquacity and I love talking in public.
I love my model's face in this photo 😂


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario