jueves, 9 de marzo de 2017

🌟 S T A R


HI GUYS! 👋🏽 I am MªAngela and this week it has been me to be the STAR 🌟 of this fantastic group. We all have to go through all the roles, and all my teammates had already been a star, so this week I have played this role. At first I was very scared because it costs to me a lot of work and I am very embarrassed to speak in public (I hope I will remove this stage panic soon). But when our teacher told us what the work of this one week, I calmed down because I did not have to make a presentation 👏🏽, but I had to sit with a member of each team at a table and talk about it we had worked: THE DARK SIDE OF TEXTBOOKS📚😠
Even so, my classmate Dolores helped me to prepare a series of arguments to discuss on Wednesday in class. Thanks Dolores 😊 The rest of my classmates also did a great job as every Tuesday.
When Wednesday came I was very nervous. When we arrived at class our teacher told us to put together 4 tables forming a square and we will sit around the star of each group (me) and also a member of each group. I had to act as facilitator!
The teacher gave us different topics to discuss so they were talking about it and noting in a huge paper that she gave us.

This was the result of his work with my help:


I have to say that my colleagues worked great. They participated actively in the task and they contributed ideas all the time. The two hours of class passed very quickly! See you soon archilearners!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario